DO NOT WORSHIP WHAT IS KNOWN, QUESTION IT!

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

DARK MATTER, DARK ENERGY and NONLOCALITY


THIS IS A DRAFT PIECE

I wanted to get this posted to let people know that I am working on these subjects. I believe that these subjects represent some of the most important future aspects of physics and guess what; the science community is pretty much ignoring them. Let me cover some of the areas that I will be writing about.

NONLOCALITY, this topic is actually a significant issue associated with Quantum Physics. It is the spooky action at a distance that Einstein was so concerned about and for today it is quantum entanglement. The conflict has to do with local forces and actions verse non-local actions. Here is the thing, what if we can add to our current beliefs and create a situation where Nonlocality disappears and everything can be considered local. I believe that I have a potential theory that would allow this to occur.

DARK MATTER and DARK ENERGY, I believe that these two things have the same basis. That is they are associated with a related concept. I also believe that this basic concept was theorized just about 100 years ago.

Current science is trying to relate dark matter to an unknown particle as part of the Standard Model. This just does not make any sense at all.

The Standard Model, there is so much there, but nobody wants to upset the apple cart and take it to another step.

And, what if all of these things are really related? What would it do to open up or physics today? I believe that they are related and the scientist finally need to start moving into other theory and area beyond the stagnation that has occurred and led us to nothing for the last 40+ years.

I thought that it was important to get this out there for thoughts as I am starting to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment